Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy New Year...and happy birthday

Happy 2011 :-)

For me a new year means my eldest sons birthday on the 2nd, so a challenge was afoot to make a non Christmas based card.


As he is football mad i was really grateful to be sent this digi image of a little footballer by a good friend. I used a free backing paper from a disk i received with a craft magazine and the sentiments came from my favourite shop, Hobby Craft. I coloured him with ProMarkers to match my son's team and outlined the picture with Glamour Dust. The card i mounted it all on came from stock.

He was really pleased with it :-)

5 comments:

  1. absolutely Brilliant Yvette!! You're really getting into all this!!! lolol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collouring is fabby!!
    but I wish you would take your word verification off lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. found the verification issue and i 'think' i sorted it, let me know x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Yvette - I have used this image before and it is a fab one!!!

    ReplyDelete