Sunday 31 March 2013



Happy Easter everyone.

I am on cloud 9 at the moment, my son and partner became the proud parents of a baby boy yesterday. After 4 tough years losing 3 babies they finally have their own little baby to take home :-)

 I can now boast of two wonderful little grandsons, and can't wait to spend more time with the newest member of the family.

This is the card I made for the new parents, I was so caught up in the 'getting him here safely' bit that I clean forgot to make a card, so this was a bit rushed, but I couldn't possible turn up at the hospital without a card for him.


2 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations. I know somebody who has suffered similar heartbreak but also had a healthy baby boy recently. So lovely for them and you card is very cute. Love that image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute...and again big congrats to you all...xxx

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete