Monday 18 November 2013

Ok, I have been very neglectful of my blog, despite my good intensions. I find there are not enough hours in the day with being a full time Mum, grandmother, crafter and worker...until recently when I was made redundant. Who knew finding a new job would be a full time role in itself!! I'm still unemployed, but hopefully that will change soon.
In recent months my son has married, my grandsons are growing quickly (and a joy to spend time with) and I am crafting whenever I can. I am a big fan of Barbara Grey and have many of her stamps, however, like chocolate, a girl can never have too many :-)
As well as watching Barbara on tv and her fantastic DVD's, I have been going along to the Clarity East stamping classes, run by the very lovely Janet. I have learnt so much from the classes and made many new friends into the bargain. The crafting world is certainly full of some wonderful people.
Barbara recently started a blog and I have been following it daily, but been unable to leave any comments. Until today...when I logged on with my laptop rather than the ipad.....problem solved :-)
One of Barbara's posts included a challenge, to get up to speed with the blogging world, and post a link to her blog, so other people can enjoy her posts. The bonus is a chance to to win a fantastic giveaway. It got me thinking it was high time I dusted off my blog, made it feel a bit more loved and got to grips with how it all works.
So here I am, ready to have a good look at what needs updating, what's new in blogger world and to have a peek around the blogs I have previously enjoyed visiting...maybe even find a few more :-)
I suspect my day is about to disappear into blogland, but with the miserable weather outside...why not  :-)
If you haven't already visited Barbara's blog, go take a look, I promise you will love it, the link is on my sidebar




2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back in blog land Yvette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Caz, hopefully it will be for longer this time...if i can just get on top of how it all works :-)

    ReplyDelete